Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Resting comfortably...

 

Me?  I'm doing fine.  Joan got me some ibuprofen about 2:00am, and that takes the edge off.  But, this is about Rufus...

 

The boy knows how to relax.  That was this morning, after he has had breakfast, gotten some snuggle time with Joan, and comes back into the living room to keep an eye on things.

--------

A change in Christmas tradition...

Not due to the virus.  Oh, travel concerns have wreaked havoc with having Steph and Dan here for Christmas and our plans to head their way in February and March.  It is going to be a FaceTime kinda Christmas.

My situation has prompted another change in Christmas tradition.  Joan got down wrapping paper so we (and by "we," I mean: "she") can get some things mailed out.  I'm sure this doesn't happen in your dignified households, but every appearance of wrapping paper rolls turns into a cardboard tube sword fight.  Joan held out the tube in my direction and said, "En garde!"

Flinching hurts.  Almost as much as a sneeze.  Just kill me now.  ;-)



No comments: