Monday, September 19, 2022

Go for a ride...

 

Yep.  That's what the Blonde said to me.  "We have most of our work done, so if you want to get a ride in, this would be a good time."

"Umm...OK."

One last hot day today, with the high expected to be 93º.  I got out for a couple hours, and was back shortly after 11:00... it was already 89º.

As I was walking out the door, Joan asked, "Do you have a camera with you - in case there are some good fall colors or something cool to see?"

"Well, I wasn't planning on taking a camera today, but... sure, I'll grab one."  Mostly I was trying to avoid the time involved in editing 360 clips... I am still working on the video from Saturday on Needles Highway.

Of course, if I take the camera, I'll use it.  The fall colors on Iron Mountain Road weren't as far along as on Needles Highway.  But, I did get some riding clips and stills.  Here's a "short"...



And, a few stills...








Some time for the day-to-day living today, as well: we got the oil changed on the generator, went into Rapid City for some groceries, had lunch out, got the car washed... just like real people.

Tomorrow is our last full day here.  The bikes aren't strapped down, yet, so I may get one last ride in.  We'll see.

I don't think I mentioned it, but I am really going to miss the riding here.  ;-)

No comments: