Monday, September 12, 2022

Let's cut to the video...

 

If you asked, "You have decided to go into sports broadcasting?" ... thanks for asking, no bonus points, and: no.

Yesterday while riding in Spearfish Canyon, I shot some video.  I ran out of time to do something with it last night, so here is the world premier of: Spearfish Canyon, September 2022...

 

I decided to not do the whole Hollywood glitzy stuff with a red carpet and full press coverage; I'm a pretty private guy.  So, instead of the champagne and caviar, I went for Diet Coke and a donut while working on this.  But, I digress.

Spearfish Canyon is a beautiful area, which is why it is a Scenic Byway.  When we used to live in Spearfish, this was my after-work get-away on the bike.  Beautiful, as always.  I like shooting a ride like this with a 360 camera - put it on the bike and go ride... you decide after you get home what angle and view you want.  I think the Insta360 One X2 did a decent job showing off the cliffs in the canyon.

--------

Rufus and I went out for a walk this evening - smokey!


Again.


No comments: