Sunday, September 20, 2020

The Drone Was The Plan...

 

I could see the image in my head: a shot from well over head height... the road, and then the scooter comes into view and zooms on by.  I even had a place picked out.  We stopped at that place while out riding today; I got the drone out, set it up, and... "Authorization to Fly Required."

It was a lovely day - hardly any smoke in the air...


 The sky looks blue instead of sepia.  I didn't want to mess with waiting to get authorization to fly, so I went to Plan B: the 360 camera held above head height on a selfie stick.  That became the first clip in today's video.  The rest is scooting around, edited to less than 3 minutes.



We plan to be rolling by next Saturday, so that only gives us a few more riding days... then, we have to start getting the cargo trailer and coach ready for the long haul.  The videos are mostly for me - something to watch when I miss riding through the curves.  ;-)



No comments: