Wednesday, September 23, 2020

The Fall Colors Tour...

 

Also, likely our last ride this season in the Black Hills.  The colors are at "peak" this week (according to TV reports).  I tossed the Insta360 One R in the trunk of my bike... just in case.  Really, I wasn't planning on shooting, just looking to enjoy this last ride with my Honey.

By the time we got to Iron Mountain Road, I had to get the camera out - as much to remember this last ride as to capture the colors.  A quick selfie by Joan's bike...

On with the ride...





My plan with the camera was to "just get a few still shots"... that camera is at its best doing video... I went from "maybe a short video clip" to shooting 25 video clips, from 30 seconds to 3 minutes.  It took me close to two hours just to edit the 360 views to a format that I can edit in iMovie; likely several more hours to go through all of that.  Maybe later - I'm happy to have that video as a keepsake of this last ride; I'll work on editing it down to a watchable format when I have time.

We topped off fuel tanks before heading for the coach.  At our site, I washed the scoots so they can start the ride home (in the cargo trailer) clean.  Tomorrow, we will start the picking up and packing process, including getting the bikes strapped down... it takes a while to change the cargo trailer from "portable garage" to bike hauler.  We plan to take our time - tomorrow is supposed to be in the 90s... whew!

------------

Today's video...



No comments: