Friday, October 15, 2021

Good morning, Sunshine...

 

If you said, "That's what Joan says to you each morning," you are incorrect, but you get 50 bonus points for major sucking up.

I took the day off from making a post yesterday.  Hot, humid, and windy, it was mostly cocooning.  This morning, while out for my bicycle ride, I got this photo of the sun coming up...


 A pretty start to the day.  Warm, humid, and not windy.  One in a row.  Nice to not have grit in the air.

Thinking about shots today.  Tequila?  Rum?  Well, it is a bit early... but I was thinking about getting a flu shot today.  Looks like Moderna is about to be approved for the booster, so I need to do some research about how much time to allow between those shots.


2 comments:

Earl49 said...

FWIW, I got my flu shot and my Pfizer booster (third shot) on Wednesday after seeing my doc for a regular appointment. Same day, different arms, and about 5 hours apart. No side effects.

Captain Jim and the Blonde said...

Hi Earl. Got our flu shots today and will be ready for the Moderna when it is available.