Thursday, October 21, 2021

Oh, what a beautiful morning...

 

If you said, "From the Broadway musical Oklahoma,  by Rogers and Hammerstein, first performed in 1943," you are spending too much time on Google, but you still get 75 bonus points.  No bonus points for me, but I did get some lovely time outside this morning.

I started on my e-bike; this is the view of the canal as the first rays of sunlight were coming through...


Looking the other direction, the setting full moon...


I got my ride in, then put on some motorcycle gear to take the Vespa for the state inspection.  77º, beautiful blue sky, nearly calm for the wind.  Yeah, after getting the inspection done, dropping off something at the Post Office, I went for a ride.  No photo of the Laguna Madre (all I brought was the phone), but it was flat and a gorgeous blue-turquoise.  The traffic was light; just a lovely time for a ride.

I stopped on the bay side of the island to take a couple photos...



The "Pocket Tripod" I bought months ago lives in my wallet.  It is about the size of a credit card and lets me position the phone to get the occasional unaided photo.  Not a real tripod, it's more of a very small phone holder that folds flat.  I pull it out once in a while, mostly to justify having bought it.  ;-)

A fine day in the Tropical Tip; it will be warming into the low 80s this afternoon.


No comments: