Wednesday, May 4, 2022

Cut to the video...

 

A video from yesterday's ride, showing some of the local area and a bit of discussion on the Dual Clutch Transmission and trail braking...


 --------

Out on the e-bike this morning; another warm, humid, and windy start to the day.  Catching the sun...



By the time I got back home, the wind was well into the 20s, with higher gusts.  The weasels are calling for gusts around 40 mph once again, so we plan to be homebodies the rest of the day.

Part of that homebody-ness: playing some guitar.  I brought the "little guy" into the living room with me... and by "little guy," I meant my Emerald X7, not the big furry guy sitting in my lap... I don't have to bring him, he follows me... especially when I get a guitar out...


Rufus gets "VIP seating" no matter where we are.  The boy knows how to get comfortable.  :-)



No comments: