Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Proof...


While riding my bicycle around the resort, I saw an interesting looking motorcycle on someone's RV site.  There was never anyone around when I rode by, until a few days ago.  I got to visit with the couple and asked them about that smaller motorcycle (they also have a Goldwing sitting there).  It's a Honda.  I kept it in mind if we were ever out and about and have a few extra minutes that I would swing by the Honda dealer here just to check it out.

Today was that day.  No, I am not actively looking for another bike; I was mildly interested because of the low seat height on what I saw.  This Honda dealer did not have one of those, so we just looked around a bit.

A good-looking Indian Scout Bobber was sitting there; I said to myself, "Self, I bet you can throw your leg over that"...


Yep...


Proof that this old guy can toss a leg over again.  No, I have no plan to get that bike - just doing a bit of looking around.  It is a good-looking bike, though.

:-)


No comments: