Sunday, August 22, 2021

Feel the breeze...

 

It was another windy day in the Black Hills - a good time to take Joan's Xmax out for a ride to test out the new helmet on that bike.  Joan likes her windshield lower than I do, so when I ride her scoot, I do catch more wind right at the chin level... it makes for more wind noise for me than when I ride my Vespa.  Wanting to really get a feel for the Schuberth helmet in various conditions, this was a good check out.  Along the way, I shot a couple short video clips, to be used with the footage I shot yesterday... this video will be a short discussion about the helmet, then on with the riding video.

 

Back home, I processed that video.  Supper time by that point, and still windy enough that we changed our plan for grilling and went for some take out.  Home again, I finished the editing, added a narration audio track, then took Rufus for a walk. 

The furry boy is enjoying this site.  We walked into the tenting area, giving him the chance to see some new terrain.  That's two nice long walks today, each a different direction.  He seems to be back to his confident self while we're out.

Oh, and here's the video from what I shot yesterday and today...



No comments: