Thursday, August 12, 2021

Scooter Loop...

 

No, not a stunt riding maneuver.  We have "a loop" that we do when we want to get out and ride, and no destination in mind.  It includes all the fun twisty roads between Hart Ranch and Mt Rushmore, including a good portion (the fun part) of Iron Mountain Road.

Joan wasn't interesting in taking on the traffic, choosing to stock us up on groceries, instead.  I was vacillating between a run up to Sturgis or a much quieter fun ride through some great riding roads.  Yeah, I went for the fun riding roads.  I took a minute to connect my Instamic with the Insta360 One R camera, with the idea of doing another narrated ride.  Or, as some might consider it: an old guy on a Vespa rambling on while riding.

I'm not going to kid you, it is easy for this kind of video to get longer than one set to music.  And, that's how it went down today - enjoying the ride, ignoring the camera (until I get home), and having a conversation with myself.  Come along for the rider's point of view if you have time to kill.


The camera gear: Insta360 One R; audio: Instamic (wireless); video production: iMovie.

Video is done...



No comments: