Saturday, August 7, 2021

It's about time...

 

Where are the Rufus posts?  Some have surmised that Rufus has been in trouble since he marked me up.  Or, that he isn't "a good boy" anymore.  Rest assured, Rufus was never in trouble and he is still very much a good boy.

He was a bit reticent to go out on his leash for a couple days.  Joan has been taking him out in the mornings when I do my bicycle ride.  He and I have done a couple short walks.  This evening, he seems back to his old self, with a cautious look over the shoulder now and then.

Joan took these while Ruf and I were out walking...

You can tell by that tail in the air that is a happy, confident feline.  We took a sunset walk - not as romantic as Joan and I walking on the beach, but... he is a good boy.

He has to duck the tail down to see around it (above).  Getting the leg rubs is the equivalence of a kitty hug...


Yeah, he's a good boy.  :-)



No comments: