Saturday, June 11, 2022

Another video featuring the Taylor 652ce 12-string

 

 

Another good day to be in air conditioned comfort.  About 4 hours all in, including recording 7 tracks, mixing those, setting up and shooting a two-camera video, then editing the video (and lunch in between all that), uploading the finished video.  As usual, Joan handled the video on one camera, the other on a tripod... couldn't do it without my Honey. 

Another song featuring the new Taylor 652ce WHB Builder's Edition 12-string.  The music tracks: guitar/vocal scratch track, Taylor 652, Emerald X20, bass, drums, main vocal track, harmony vocal.  Music production recorded and mixed with the Spire Studio.  Video editing with iMovie.

And, here it is, a bayou version of the CCR song Proud Mary...


--------

I posted this video on the Acoustic Guitar Forum and on my Facebook feed.  Somewhere between uploading the video and posting it, YouTube decided it was a copyright infringement, meaning I can't "monetize" the video... yeah, like I'm making money on Facebook??!!

When I do other covers, I will sometimes get the notice that "any money to be made on the video (from advertising) will go to the song publisher."  I'm good with that.  I'm guessing John Foggerty took issue with the video, since he has made it tough for the other guys in CCR to make any kind of living doing the songs the three of them used play back in the day.  They even had to change their name to Creedence Clearwater Revisited instead of Revival.  As of now, it still plays through on the link here.  I'm just making some music with my new 12-string guitar.  :-)


No comments: