Wednesday, June 15, 2022

This is when it starts feeling...

 

sweaty.  Which reminds me of the saying: "Don't sweat the petty things, pet the sweaty things."  While getting the coach loaded today, I was sweaty from my hair to my toe nails.

Out to the storage unit today.  I checked tires and added air where necessary; not an easy task with the poorly designed valve stems on the outside tire on the duallies (it points in??).  That and the high pressure on the tires.

While I was doing that, Joan was putting away clothes.  The Equinox was full on this first trip to the coach.  We loaded some stuff in while the motorhome was in the storage unit, but moved it onto the pad out there so we could put the slides out...


Nice to have the a/c running while working in the coach.  Then, on to the start of sanitizing the water tanks and lines.

Tomorrow, we will take food out - the a/c will have the coach comfortable inside and the fridge will be cold.  All things considered, it should be an easier day.  Then, the "last day" stuff around the house.

We are still on schedule for a Friday departure.



No comments: