Wednesday, June 29, 2022

That may never happen again...

 

You got the answer right on Final Jeopardy?  Funny - you get NO bonus points for being a smart ass.

It is going to be a hot one in the Black Hills today; as in: close to 100º.  That isn't the "may never happen again" part.  With the anticipated temperatures, I got out early on the CTX today; left Hart Ranch before 8:00.

I took one of the 360 cameras along, planning to shoot a few still images...







Like most action cameras, it is a wide angle field of view.  Unlike most cameras, I can just shoot away, then decide after I get home what view I want from the camera: straight ahead, looking back, off to the side, from above.  I could take one photo and get a bunch of different views from that same file.

By the time I got to Iron Mountain Road, I decided to shoot a video - there had been so little traffic, this might be the one opportunity to get one video, uncut, with no cars in front of or behind me.  Yep.  I angled the camera forward a bit, turned on the video, and just enjoyed the ride.

I have "processed" the video - now I just have to decide what to do with it.  ;-)


No comments: