Saturday, June 25, 2022

What a difference...

 

Overnight low was 57º.  I took Rufus for a walk this morning - he had his fur coat on, I put on jeans and a sweatshirt.  First time I've had long pants on (other than while out on my motorcycle) in months.  It rained and the wind blew overnight; or so I was told, since I slept through it.  It was blissfully quiet from my perspective: no air conditioner running, no road noise.

We need to stock up on some groceries, so I don't know if I'll get a motorcycle ride in today.  The high is only going to be 68º and wind above 20 mph.  But, bright blue sky and a few puffy white clouds.  I know this cool weather isn't going to last, but it sure is a nice change of pace.  At home, this would be a typical "winter" day.  After all the heat we drove through, I'll take this.

Rufus is happy to be where he can go for a walk any time, and is now happily sitting by the screen door, looking out...


 

No comments: