Sunday, June 26, 2022

Together Again...

 

If you said, "Buck Owens, a country music singer, 1964," you are not a whippersnapper and you get 20 bonus points.  If you said, "Janet Jackson, 1997, from the album The Velvet Rope," you also get 20 bonus points.  If you said both of those, you get 50 bonus points, because those are completely different genres, and I am impressed.

Today, Joan and I got out on the bikes... first time we've ridden together in a couple months.  Joan is not a fan of the riding to be had in the Tropical Tip, especially when it is hot and humid.  I ride most days, I even take her scoot out once in a while.

A lovely day here in the Black Hills - the temperatures ranged from 63º to 74º while we were riding.  Comfortable with a riding jacket.  Plus, it was fun to be out riding with my Honey.

I did put a 360 camera on the bike... it's been a while since I did that.  I had a loose plan: shoot some short video clips.  When all was said and done, I had 42 video clips, ranging from a few seconds to a minute; yeah, that was more than I intended, and a lot of work to download and edit.  I will work on that.

In the meantime, here are a few still shots from those videos...





Not a bad way to spend the afternoon.  Oh, and... this is why we're here!

--------

I didn't have it in me to edit all those video clips.  So, here is a fun "trailer" of The Black Hills (The Ride); coming soon to a blog near you.  ;-)



No comments: