Friday, February 24, 2023

More music...

 

We got together with Mark and Cindy today.  Cindy made us a tasty chicken chimichanga lunch; then she and Joan went shopping while Mark and I stayed home and made some music.  We also came up with a premise for the next music video... don't expect anything for a while, but I'll work up a shot list... this one won't be a performance video (us playing for the camera) as much as a story line to go with "the story of the video."

In news from the working world (no, I didn't get a job): Steph applied for a different position within the school district for next year.  She has already proven that she does a great job at whatever she does for the district, so I figured she'd be a shoo-in for any position she wanted.  More on that later.  Joan and I are proud of her and support her decisions... not that our support carries any weight.  ;-)


No comments: