Saturday, February 11, 2023

The BoDeans...

 

We had supper last night with Mark and Cindy, and their friends, Tom and Joan.  Yep, two Joans there.  BBQ and good company!

Mark had done some set-up work on the SG I have for sale; yes, the action is even lower and no buzz on the strings.  It plays good.  No, I am not having second thoughts.  It's a nice guitar, but I'm ready to move it on.  I posted Mark's G&L bass for sale on the Acoustic Guitar Forum (yes, some of those guys play electric guitars, including bass).

From Mark's we all headed to MIM for the BoDeans concert.  Mark had great seats for us - it's a really nice venue (as you'd expect at MIM).  I have to say I wasn't familiar with a lot of their music, but we had given a listed to some of their songs yesterday afternoon.  The concert was outstanding: good music, a lively crowd, nice acoustics, and theater-type seating, so every seat has a good view.  A few photos from our seats...







 

No comments: