Thursday, April 25, 2024

All Hands On Deck...

 

That is a call for immediate assistance from everyone present and available.  No, it isn't an emergency... I took the Insta360 X2, the Go 3, and the HoverAir X1 with me on the ride today.  I don't know why - if I bring it along, I feel the need to use it.  The shooting happens rather seamlessly while I'm riding (except for the HoverAir X1 drone), but it takes a while to sort through all that video and come up with an end result.

I am running out of time today: we are going to a concert at MIM this evening, featuring the music of Laurel Canyon, a lot of music came out of that area, which became a celebrity enclave from the 60s on.  Should be an entertaining event.

In the meantime, I will get to the video at another time - here are some still photos of my time on the Burgman scoot today...




From the Insta360 Go 3 above; the Insta360 One X2 below...





A glorious day in the desert today: it was 72º when I left the house around 10:00.  The high was 83º.  Lots of sunshine.  Looks like we have a reprieve from the 90s (and higher) for a few days.  One must take advantage of that when it presents itself.


No comments: