Thursday, April 25, 2024

Unsupervised...

 

In my defense, I was left with no adult supervision.

Joan and Steph went out for supper and then to a class to learn to make lavender soap.  No, I don't think we're going into the soap-making business - it was an early Mothers Day present.  They left right after Steph got home from work.  I fed their kitties (and Murph) and gave Alfie his meds; Dan had to work late.

Joan told me to expect some Amazon packages.  That is a daily occurrence.  The first box I opened was quite large and had this in it...

 His and hers sombreros?  I had to look in our Vine history on the computer to figure out what they were.  In the meantime, I sent a text to Joan, letting her know I opened the sombreros.  "Try it on," she texted back...

I am not one to be easily swayed from getting a laugh.  My search on Vine showed me that you zip these together and they become a "cat tunnel... cat playhouse... cat donut."  I opened the next box; it was much smaller, but opened up to this...

Not much in the way of directions, but I thought some part of it might be an adult diaper...


Nope, just a pop-up cat toy...


Will Murphy play with any of this stuff?  Maybe...



He is a curious boy.  The real question is: will he get in it a second time?  By this point, the sun was down, and I had promised Murph that we'd go outside once it started cooling off...


The boy enjoys his outdoor time.  And, his lounging time...


Even though this latest batch of cat toys does collapse and fold down, I'm not sure where we're going to put all this stuff.  Vine can be dangerous: you start to feel like: it's there... I should order it.  Or, in my case: I should figure out what all this stuff is.



2 comments:

Earl49 said...

More kitty toys! A guy cannot have too many. I also like the truly wild look on yesterday's photo.

Captain Jim and the Blonde said...

Hi Earl. And, yet, more cat toys arrived today. Vine is proving to be a real cornucopia of kitty stuff. Rufus invited Tango to come over this morning to check out some of the new stuff. More photos and posts when I can find the time.