Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Tag and swap...


No, it is not some kind of swingers game.

We were looking at Joan's bike, considering a new accessory.  She asked about the scooter tag and I took a quick look... your scooter at a big box store.  Easy.  She said, "Take my bike."

Um... OK.

I rode out to our local Wally World and got the shot.  New tag: your scoot showing local gas prices...


That's a nice bike she has...


A lovely day in the Tropical Tip.  No lengthy ride, either boat or scooter for us today... one of us, and it's me, has a doctor appointment.  Not sure what I was thinking when I scheduled it in the middle of the afternoon.

-----------

The Dr. visit: what a shit show!  They are changing their office over to all electronic records and the practice has been bought (??) by another entity.  People are coming into the office mad: they can't get through on the phone (goes to never-answer-hold mode, with really crappy music - sounds like a death dirge) and are coming in to make an appointment.

I waited, filled out paperwork, waited some more, got shown to another room, waited a bunch, then asked a bunch of really personal questions, then more waiting, then finally saw the doctor, then got told that I should have been fasting so they could do blood tests.  Fasting... for a 3:00 afternoon appointment... and I DID ask about needing to fast (they told me "no") when I made the appointment.  SO, I need to go back again - when fasting - so they can draw blood.

"I see your blood pressure is up a bit..."  No shit, Shakespeare - just a bit??  And some people wonder why I have a general disregard for the medical profession (yes, there are some exceptions).


No comments: