Saturday, December 28, 2019

That novelty wore off fast...


No, not a Christmas toy.

Two days ago, Steph rode with me on my morning bicycle ride (we have two e-bikes, same model).  Yesterday, Dan rode with me.  This morning, I asked if either of them wanted to go for a morning wake-up ride... no takers.

That's OK, I'll just go ride by myself... all alone.  In the wind.  (insert sorry-for-myself emoji here). 

Yes, I'm kidding; I enjoy my morning ride.  This morning, I could push harder, fire up some music, and pedal away.

It's a warm, but windy morning (70º, wind SE @ 19 and building).  It will be blowing in the mid-20s by noon, if you can trust the weather weasels.  I'm glad we got out on the boat yesterday - it was another of those "Chamber of Commerce" kinda days.  Today will be a "making the kite surfers happy" kinda day.


1 comment:

Kent said...

Saw this and thought of you..