Sunday, December 22, 2019

Oh, what a beautiful morning...


OMG, now he's going to do show tunes??

No.

After a couple days of rain, it was nice to see sunshine this morning.  Cool and clear, very little wind.  And, glorious sunshine.  I got my morning bike ride in, but my lungs were feeling a bit frostbit... well, it was 60º, but I did feel the burn.  I could blame it on how hard I was working out, but I don't want to get back on Santa's Naughty List for fibbing.

Joan made us a nice breakfast... something hardy to take on the day.  She also had a plan: work on the cargo trailer.  Well, not the cargo trailer itself, but the stuff in it.  Since getting her new scoot, we had to rearrange how we put the scoots in it, and there is some modification needed now on the chock on "my side" of the trailer.  The part of the chock on the back of the front tire doesn't fit, since I set up that side when we had two PCXes.  We measured twice... maybe three times... then drilled.

Yes, it all came together.  Joan arranged things in the trailer... I stayed out of the way.  Well, one of us had to go check mail, since we haven't done that for a few days.  Her scoot was out of the trailer, so it only made sense... damn, that is a nice scoot!

The last of the sprucing up of some of the leather stuff...


Looks like we're having a yard sale, but no.

And later on this second shortest day since the Solstice, looking down our canal...


Yeah, it's a beautiful evening, too.


No comments: