Friday, October 23, 2020

A sexy little Italian pickup...

 

What?  A sexy Italian woman?  Come on, you know me better than that - my Honey is of German descent, and that is just right for me.

I was heading out for a ride on the new scoot today, and Joan asked if I'd stop and get mail.  She said there should be a pink slip in our box to pickup something at the Post Office.  Turns out, there were two things waiting for us at the Post Office.  The Vespa can handle it...

 

I strapped the two boxes to the seat and grab-rail.  The underseat storage area had a bunch of mail from our mail box.  I went back to the house to drop all that off before going for a ride.

Going across the causeway, the water of the Laguna Madre was an absolutely gorgeous mix of turquoise and blue.  I was wishing I had put the 360 camera on the bike, but my phone was all I had with me... and no way will I try to use that while riding... especially on the causeway... at 55mph.  ;-)

I did stop at the end of a couple streets on the bayside, with a view of the Laguna.  Glamour shots...



A view of the bike and the water, but not the same as from the height of the causeway.  Maybe another day.



No comments: