Thursday, October 1, 2020

A wandering eye...

 

For another spousal unit?  No way.  Getting Rufus a little sister?  No, he is quite happy getting all our attention.  A different ride?  Well...

We took my Vespa into AF1 Racing to get a new rear tire today.  I made the appointment before we left the Black Hills, so we planned an extra day in the Austin area.  1:00 this afternoon is what we set up, so that gave us some time to run around unhooked from the motorhome this morning.  One stop was a must...

If you said, "Chick-fil-A," you know me well.  I have been craving one of their chicken sandwiches since before we got to the Black Hills in June.  Yes, it was as good as I remembered

Digressing?  It's what I do.  Back to the wandering eye.  I like my Vespa... but AF1 has some very nice new options.  There was a blue Vespa GTS, and a silver matt Piaggio BV350, both very striking...



 Pretty, huh?  The salesman, Sean, suggested I take each one for a ride.  Yep, both very nice bikes.



No comments: