Saturday, October 10, 2020

Play date...

 

When I got back from my bicycle ride this morning, I took Rufus for a walk.  We were coming around the front side of the house when I saw our neighbor Susan walking Tessa; Rufus made a beeline for them...


 I thought I had taken more photos than this, but this was the only one on my phone.  The nose-to-nose shot was cuter, but I guess I missed it.  In this photo, Rufus rubbed up against Tessa's leg, and Tessa hopped back.  They are very nice to each other, even though they are very different.  We could all learn from that.


Just a trim...

Nothing to do with a haircut.  The palm tree in front of our house was in need of a trim.  A guy and his son who are groundskeepers on the golf course here do that on their off-work hours.  I didn't get a photo of the before, but it has been a while since it was trimmed.  When we first bought this lot, I could trim the branches while standing on the ground.  A few years later, I needed a ladder.  When it got to the point that a ladder in the bed of our pickup wasn't tall enough, we started hiring it out.  These guys came out with a bucket rig.  The pile of palm branches on the ground...

And how it looks up top...

Yep, that is quite a ways up there.


No comments: