Monday, October 5, 2020

Still at it...

 

Still "moving back in"... well, we are in the house, the motorhome is in its storage unit, but still getting things in order at the house.  Today, it was the deck: patio furniture in place, the deck cleaned, and the patio matt tacked down.  I cut the tie-wraps keeping the sun-screens wrapped up, and Joan got them down... it helps with the afternoon sun and makes it feel more like another room out there.

On the getting back to living side, I got in a bicycle ride this morning (first since we left South Dakota) and we got take out for lunch - Burger Fi.  Best burger we've had in a long time.  Got the car washed and ran a few errands.  I picked up mail and had a nice visit with our neighbor Susan (who has been getting our mail).  The resort is pretty quiet right now, very different from when we left in June.

I got my music room semi-set-up.  I need to get some guitars out of their undisclosed secure location and on the wall.  I did get to spend some time with the Yamaha stuff - no, not Joan's scooter, rather the 12-channel mixer and the THR30ii amp.

Getting there.

 

 

No comments: