Saturday, October 24, 2020

Seat of the pants...

 

Or: where you put the seat of your pants.

More Vespa content.  The original seat that came on my previous Vespa wasn't the most comfortable or best looking.  I replaced that with a leather Corbin seat.  When I traded that scoot in on this new one, I put the original seat back on it.

Decision: on this new Vespa - original or the Corbin?  It is a relatively easy swap out.  How it looks now...


 The Corbin seat resting on top of the other, for comparison...


Looking over the top at it...

The original seat on this one is very comfortable.  It actually gives me a bit more room than the Corbin to slide back on the seat, since the "bucket" on the Corbin is more pronounced.  I will run with the stock seat for now.

-----

When I took the scoot down to our mailbox, golf carts were lining up for another Trump Golf Cart Parade...


When they came by our house, honking and waving, there were about 40 carts filled with Trump supporters.  Well, assuming supporters - it's another good excuse for a social gathering where people can be distanced.  

Judging by the turnout in the golf parades here, Trump is ahead of Biden.


1 comment:

BiloxiBeau said...

The Corbin looks fine......if it’s more comfortable...I’d go with it.

Bob