Friday, October 30, 2020

Tropical Tip Glamour Shots...


No, you're not going to see me in a bikini.  Well, not in this post.

When I put the scoots back in their trailer yesterday, there was one small drip of oil on the ramp.  On the Vespa side.  I wanted to let the scoot set for a while, then check on the trailer floor and run a fresh paper towel along the underside of it to see if something was leaking.  Nope; clean as a whistle.  As long as I have the Vespa out, I may as well ride it a bit.

It's another cool, breezy day here; low humidity.  A crisp blue sky.  I decided to take a few "glamour shots" of the Vespa...

What's a glamour shot without a bit of undressing - here's that lovely Italian without her top case...



 

When telling about the roll-on competition yesterday on my favorite scooter forum, I ended the post with "This new Vespa makes me smile."  One comment was: "that last sentence is the one that counts."

Yeah.  They get me.  ;-)




No comments: