Monday, June 7, 2021

Exercise...

 

Me?  I try to avoid it - that exercise stuff will kill you.

Yeah, kidding.  Another hot, humid, and windy day in the Tropical Tip.  It was easy for me to justify taking Joan's Xmax out for some exercise instead of riding my e-bike.  Yeah, I did my "usual route," with some time on SPI, a jaunt past the Wyland Whaling Wall, a couple of "drone style" 360 videos, and back across the causeway.

Back home and some time editing.  Made up a preview image...


Then, uploaded the finished video to YouTube...

The video was just for the fun of it.  Riding the Xmax was the treat today: that scoot is a blast to ride!  Joan isn't keen about gearing up in this heat and humidity, so she was happy to send me off on her bike.  I felt the wind when I came back across the causeway - building to mid-20s, with higher gusts.  You feel that when it's a crosswind, especially at the high part of the causeway, where it crosses the ICW.

The Instamic that was supposed to get here on Friday... then Saturday... and the tracking is now saying "Out for Delivery" should make its way into our mailbox by late afternoon.  I'll be giving this replacement a try.  Pretty sure it would have been overpowered by the wind on today's ride.


No comments: