Sunday, June 20, 2021

Happy Father's Day!

 

That one day a year where dear ol' Dad gets adored.  Yeah, I'm kidding - my kid acts like she adores me most of the time.  And, that is reciprocated... I have often told her that she is my favorite kid.  Of course, she is our one-and-only.  ;-)

One last trip to the motorhome today.  We are loaded up; fridge is stocked... and now on to closing down the house.  If all goes as planned, we roll tomorrow.  Did I mention: I am ready!?  ;-)

Rufus gave me a Father's Day card, too.  He adores me all the time... may be because I feed him?  I'm going with he thinks I'm swell.

Happy Father's Day to all the Dads out there.

 --------

Steph posted this photo on Facebook today...


 Along with some sweet mushy stuff.  She likes to bring out my inner mush-ball.  Not hard when it comes to my little girl.  I did point out that she is now about twice the age I was in that photo... how did that happen??



2 comments:

BiloxiBeau said...

Love it…..long live rock n roll. Happy Father’s Day my friend.

Cbrat Bob

Captain Jim and the Blonde said...

Thanks, Bob. Those were my band-rat days. I could still wear my hair like that if I let my ear hair grow out and brush it up. ;-)