Friday, June 4, 2021

Vespa 360...

 

No, not a new model Vespa - this goes along with the earlier post today, about using the 360 camera while out on the Vespa.  The Roadie looks like it was made for the Vespa...


 Rather than shoot riding video, I went to the Convention Center on SPI to use their parking lot to try some 360 effects.  I put them together in a short video, then did a voice over with the Spire Studio...


The Instamic will eliminate that step of recording a voice over.  Well, that is the plan.  The replacement Instamic is supposed to be delivered tomorrow.  We'll see.

In the meantime, I had fun using the 360 camera like a drone (without any of the no-fly restrictions).  Or use it to take stills, like a more-typical action camera.  My new go-to camera.

 


2 comments:

Bob said...

Hey Cap - ever been to Gate's for some donuts??? Bob J.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDjrBYkdEhM

Captain Jim and the Blonde said...

Hi Bob,

Can't say that I've been to Gate's Donut Shop. We're about 175 miles south of that, so it would be a bit of run for morning donuts. ;-) I watched the clip (I enjoy Texas Country Reporter and the Texas Bucket List) - nicely done. Joan used to have family near Corpus, so we'd get that way regularly... haven't been that way in a lot of years now. May have to make a swing through for donuts some time. Thanks for the comment.

Jim