Saturday, December 25, 2021

A Christmas Ride...

 

72º at 8:30; I decide to swap out my usual bicycle ride for some time on the Vespa.  It is quiet in the neighborhood as I get the scoot out and gear up.  The wind is already 17mph and building.  It is gusty riding across the causeway.

Nice to be out in the breeze on Christmas morning.  I stopped at Jim's Pier on the island to take a couple photos...



Enjoying the riding, I stopped at the Dolphin Docks on the way home for another shot...


One of the definite pluses of living in the Tropical Tip: year 'round riding.  Well, summer when it's hot and humid can be a bit sticky.

All I want for Christmas is the front fender I ordered in July.  ;-)  Oh, and world peace.  And all the little children of the world to hold hands and sing in harmony.*





* Steve Martin bit from Saturday Night Live.

Merry Christmas!


No comments: