Wednesday, December 1, 2021

What a delightful ride!

 

Out on the Vespa today.  Nothing out of the ordinary, other than the aligning of perfect weather (mid-70s, sunny, no wind) and almost no traffic.  I had my Airpods in, providing noise cancellation and listening to a podcast about this latest Beatles project by Peter Jackson.

No photos or video.  I rode Joan's scoot yesterday - the Vespa just fits me; it is easy, fast, and sporty.  Just think about making a turn or switching lanes and the scoot is starting to make the move.  The acceleration is near linear: twist the throttle and it just moves out; so smooth.

I stopped to top off fuel before coming home... a bit less mpg than the last fill-up.  Still, at 78 mpg, it makes me smile.

Before heading out on the scoot, I did a recording while Joan was gone to the store (easy to keep the house quiet, as long as I feed Rufus before laying down the first track).


 I did stereo tracks on the guitar, a vocal track, then a subtle bass track.  To keep it short (their specifications), it is just the last verse.  Here's the video...


Probably won't see Emerald's finished project until right before Christmas.  


No comments: