Monday, December 13, 2021

The lights...

 

Time once again for the Lighted Golf Cart Parade here on our island.  While I waited for the carts to come down our street, I took this photo with the ShiftCam on the iPhone of our canal...

 

Probably would have shown more of the lights if I had taken it from up on our deck, but I was down on the dock.  Not super crisp, but that is the limitation of the iPhone as a camera, not the ShiftCam grip.

And then, as the golf carts came down our street...



Friends Mike and MJ in their cart...


Dressed in their Denver Broncos attire.  The parade continues...



People in the carts were full of Christmas spirit, lots of shouts of "Merry Christmas!" back and forth.  Well, except for the guy at the back of the pack who was pissy because the non-electric cart in front of him was "blowing stinky exhaust everywhere."  I guess every parade needs a Grinch.  ;-)

As with the photo of the canal, these aren't the sharpest due to using my phone, but they are a memory.  It's always fun to see how people decorate their carts.

72º as they went by just before 7:00... that's my idea of Christmas weather!

 

No comments: