Thursday, December 30, 2021

You know those eye tests?

 

The color acuity ones where you see "a number" within the circle?  Yeah, I took one of those today...


 OMG - I need a new motorcycle!  LOL

Another pleasant day in the Tropical Tip - I took Joan's bike out for a ride.  It was a good test of the new earplugs, and they work great.  Her Xmax sits me a bit more "in the wind" than the position on my Vespa.  The run across the causeway is a good test for noise in the helmet... and those new molded earplugs pass that test better than anything else I've tried.  Also, her bike is a fun ride!

We spent some time formulating our plan for the trip north to get the motorhome.  No, we haven't heard anything from Winnebago - they're closed until the 3rd of January.  And when I say "we," I mean that Joan was looking at routing, timing, mileage.  She presented the plan to me and I gave her that "Huh?" face... then went for a bicycle ride to digest the plan.  More on that as it happens.  And, when it happens.  First we need to know that they've put it back together.


No comments: