Monday, December 20, 2021

Cocooning...

 

Our weather has been crappy the last two days.  That fits, 'cause I had been crappy, as well.  Today was a definite improvement... for my bowels and the weather.  The gray skies went away, but it was still cold - the high today was 61º and still a cold north wind.

It has been a good time for cocooning, staying inside with the electric fireplace adding to the ambiance of the living room.  That, and a big furry cat on your lap...

 

The boy is good about "spreading the love around."

I got out for a walk this afternoon; yes, I got a whole half mile from the bathroom.  TMI, again?  Joan had gone to the store this afternoon and suggested I put on "something warm" to go outside.  A jacket and a stocking cap for this island boy.  I took Ruf out for a bit first, then did my own walk-about.  It felt good to be outside.  While some may question my use of the word "normal," I am on my way back to my normal.


4 comments:

Bob said...

Good! Bob in Nevada

Captain Jim and the Blonde said...

Thanks, Bob.

Earl49 said...

Kitty therapy is always helpful. Yay Rufus! He's a good boy.....

Captain Jim and the Blonde said...

Hi Earl. You got that right. :-)