Saturday, June 3, 2023

Another update...

 

... that has nothing to do with phones, computers, iPads, or 360 cameras.  It's the weekend, and Steph sent us some new progress photos on the house construction.

We have some glass (windows and doors); looks like the house will have electricity and plumbing.  Living large.






 Progress.

To keep myself occupied, I have been researching "warm weather riding gear."  When I went out for a ride here (in the Tropical Tip) this morning, it was 80º... the temperature in that area in Arizona was 73º.  On a call with Steph today, she said, "When August rolls around, the overnight low will be in the 80s, and it will heat up fast during the day.  That will probably be the time you'll be looking to go somewhere else, huh?"  My kid knows me.

I get my riding in early in the day here.  Not sure that will play out in the desert.


No comments: