Tuesday, June 13, 2023

Inside every adult male...

 

Is an adolescent.  Some are able to hold them in; others (like me) let them run free!

This morning on the Today Show was a fashion segment where one of the featured items was a "bio-engineered" flip flop.  Seemed needlessly over-engineered, but I don't wear flip flops.  Joan then said something about not being able to wear thongs because they rub against where she had foot surgery years ago.

There was a pause before I said, "I can't wear thongs anymore, either... because they chafe my ass."

She said, "I knew as soon as I said 'thongs' you would have some smart ass comment."

"I'm glad I didn't let you down.  And it was really more of a chafed ass than smart ass comment."

This may be why she doesn't take me out in public much anymore.


No comments: