Wednesday, December 20, 2023

First House Guests...

 

Mark and Cindy came to visit today.  It was a delight to have them here.  Joan made lunch for the 4 of us and plenty of nice conversation.

Mark and I went to my music room to play some songs and give him the chance to try some of my guitars.  Joan and Cindy had moved out to the patio at that point.  I went out to check on them and Joan asked if we'd be playing some music for them... "Sure!"  Mark and I brought guitars out to the patio area and showed them a bit of what we had been working on.

There was some discussion of playing out - Joan and Cindy offered suggestions on songs they thought our proposed audience would like to hear... some we knew, others to keep in mind.

It was a nice afternoon with our friends here.  It wasn't until they were driving away that I realized I didn't get a photo to commemorate the day.

 

No comments: