Sunday, December 24, 2023

It's beginning to look a lot like...

 

Christmas?  Well, it's the desert.

Today, Joan said, "Can you get a photo with the new boy with a Santa hat?"  That's not a weird request - we have a "gallery" of Christmas photos, with each of the cats in a Santa hat.  It was kinda: get it now or wait until next Christmas.

So...


He was patient and sweet.  No, we don't dress up our cats... well, other than this one thing that started many years ago, and only one time with each cat.

Name?  We are working on it.  Joan has some favorites.  Steph and Dan have contributed options.  I am hoping this boy will "tell us" what suits him.  Joan presented me with a list; I narrowed it down to 6.  Or 7.  I think he has picked Joan as his human - I may have to defer to her pick.

Twelve seconds after I posted that last sentence, he put his paw out to touch my arm.  Yeah, he likes me, too.  And we've narrowed it down to 4 names.


No comments: