Wednesday, December 27, 2023

Walk about...

 

Murphy got to go for several walks today.  He already has the routine down: get the harness on, some petting, hook up the leash, and I carry him outside... and let him walk back to the door on the leash.  Several times.



Notice that the leash isn't pulled tight - he is not struggling against it.  He does like the treats at the end of our walks.

Joan suggested I give him a tour of the garage while on the leash - he has been wanting to go out there.  Anyone with a cat knows how they feel about a closed door.

Checking out the bikes (above) and the new workbench (below)...


This one is my Dad's bike...


He hasn't heard either of the bikes start up, yet.  No, I won't be taking him for a ride anytime soon.


2 comments:

Earl49 said...

Love that bushy tail!

Captain Jim and the Blonde said...

The tail seems really long, too. I am wondering if the rest of him is going to fur up as much as that tail.