Tuesday, February 6, 2024

Butt Cushion...

 

You need one of those "donuts" to sit on, Jim?  No, but thank you for asking.  I have mentioned that the seat on the Burgman 200 scooter rubs me right at the tailbone.  A scooter forum friend suggested I try an inflatable seat cushion to see if that raises me up above that spot on the seat.

Thanks to Vine, I ordered one with no out-of-pocket costs.  It arrived today.  I pumped it up and put it on the scooter seat... yep, it raises me up just enough that my tailbone doesn't rub on that spot on the seat...


All we have to do for Vine is give an honest review on most of the items we order.  This one works to get my butt up a bit higher... but, I feel each of those "bubbles" on the seat pad.  The rain has started here, so it had to be a "test sit" in the garage.  Maybe those "bubbles" will give me a bit of airflow for my nether region?  Either way, it is a good test to see if a change in the stock seat will be helpful.

--------

On the bright side, Murphy got a good long walk outside this morning, before the rain started.  It will have to hold him for a while.  He and Tango got some "buddy time" today.  Tango got a blue "pillow" like Murphy's... but Tango isn't interested in it.  We brought Tango's pillow to our house to let Murphy get his scent on it, to see if Tango likes that better.  Ah, the things we do to keep kitties happy.


No comments: