Thursday, February 1, 2024

The New Kid...

 

Murphy?  Yes, he is the new kid, and here's a photo of him in his catio...


 The boy is doing fine.  He's learning that his Mom and Dad like snuggles.  He may turn out to be the best of all our cats on leash walking - he stays by me and responds well to input with the leash.  He has found his voice - instead of making baby sheep or calf noises, he does actual cat meows now.

This post is about the new scoot.  Yesterday, Mark asked me if I had any photos of it that he could look at... nothing other than what I took at the dealer the day I got it.  So, while out for a ride this morning, I stopped to get some decent photos...







It was a very enjoyable ride.  It's going to have to hold me for a few days, as rain, wind, and colder temps are all in the forecast.

Joan ordered me a 12v charger for the new scoot...


There is a 12v socket in the glovebox of the B200 - this lets me plug the lightning cord into my phone to keep it charged while riding; the USB C cord will do the same for any of my 360 cameras.  The cables are flat, so I can shut the glovebox door with the cord pulled out.  Very handy, and I don't have to hardwire anything, like I did on the Vespas and the CTX.


No comments: