Thursday, June 11, 2020

Another for my Honey...


Another "stayin' at home" video.  I have been playing this song for Joan for almost 50 years.  I said "40" in the video... I lost a decade in there somewhere.  ;-)

This one is a cover of the Spiral Staircase song: I love You More Today Than Yesterday...


As usual with the "stayin' at home" videos, this one was created with a Shure MV88+ mic (video kit) and iPhone 11 Pro.  Guitar is an Emerald X10, known for the pickup system, but all acoustic today.



2 comments:

Hudson River Boater said...

Whales & Dolphins and a good read with Morning Coffee..

https://www.facebook.com/pg/teambritannia/posts/?ref=notif

Captain Jim and the Blonde said...

Hi HRB - if you're OK with posts from 2002, you'll really enjoy going back through my blog and won't have to go back that far. ;-)

Our boat has been put away for the season and we're gearing up for the next land adventure.