Monday, November 30, 2020

And, I'm off...

 

Yeah, I know: most people would say, "About half a bubble."

We are up at OMG:30... another shower with the stuff they gave me at the hospital, nothing to eat or drink (So, I guess we aren't swinging by Mickey D's on the way to the hospital), and Rufus set up with a feeder for the day.  Feels weird not using deodorant and missing the whale tail necklace that is always with me.

Joan packed me a little bag last night so we wouldn't forget anything.  I'm not planning on staying there long.  Not much else for me to do.

I'm ready.  Let's get this taken care of so I can move on.

Hope to be back here soon.


1 comment:

Bob said...

Jim,
You and The Blonde are on my heart today. I trust that all went well. As they say "This too shall pass!".
bob Jarrard