Saturday, November 21, 2020

World Class...

 

Rufus?  Yes, he is a world class good boy, but that's only kinda what this post is about.

When I got back from my bike ride this morning, Joan and Rufus were waiting for me out on the deck.  While I was putting my bike away, Rufus was calling for me: "My Daddy's home!  My Daddy's home!"  What can I say - he is my furry boy and I am his person...


I sent those photos to Steph; she said, "His tongue is huge!"  He is a big boy.

The three of us sat out on the deck; Joan had a nice fruit plate ready for each of us - very refreshing after a bike ride.  We sat out on the deck and enjoyed the glorious day.

I showed her the photo I took of my buddy Mike's new boat while on my ride...


That is a World Cat... that boat is a serious (as in: world class) fishing machine.  After breakfast, I went over for a tour.  Mike showed me around the boat and we discussed some of the systems on the boat.  This is a spectacular boat.  Not my style, even if I had the money, but this is a fisherman's dream.  This should keep him busy for quite a while.  ;-)



No comments: