Sunday, November 8, 2020

She works hard...

 

... for the money.

If you said, "Donna Summer, 1983," you get 30 bonus points.  If you thought: "Joan and how she takes care of you and Rufus"... well, that isn't a paid position, other than the love and adoration she gets from me and the big furry boy.

If you said, "What is it about that song?" - thanks for asking.  I said I wouldn't make this blog all about my current medical situation, and I'm trying not to.  Taking the testosterone inhibitor, let me just say it is a man's prerogative to change his mind.  ;-)  If you were picturing me dancing around in my underwear this morning, singing "She Works Hard for the Money," you have a very vivid imagination.  (Picture the opening scene with Hank Azaria in Birdcage.)

That is absolutely incorrect.  I was singing "I Feel Pretty."

My sense of humor is intact, and I'm doing fine.


No comments: