Friday, November 20, 2020

Beachy...

 

After taking a few minutes to make another Staying at Home video, I took the scoot out.  Another beautiful day here in the Tropical Tip: blue sky, upper 70s, light breeze.  I make a run across the causeway, mostly just to admire the beautiful water of the Laguna Madre.  No video today, but I did stop for a short bit at a beach access to get off the scoot and take a peek at the Gulf...


 Plenty of parking at this beach access, and not another vehicle to be seen...



Not a lot of traffic on the streets, but the restaurants had plenty of cars in their parking lots.  As you'd expect, people are being urged to avoid crowds as we come into this holiday season... not seeing much of that happening around here.  That is not a political statement, just an observation; I am avoiding people as much as possible - 10 days until I go into the hospital.  I'd like to go in, and come out, Covid free.

Back to the latest Staying at Home video: another Beatles' song, All My Lovin'...



No comments: